Sunday, March 2, 2008

Abby & Ollie - Part 2

This week and next are going to be simply insane. I got back from Borrego Springs on Saturday, went to LA yesterday to have brunch with some friends, then back home to pack and clean, then off on a cruise today until Friday am, then off to Colorado until Sunday night! Insane! Packing was seriously challenging, since i'm expecting the weather to be a little different in each of the places.

Abby & Ollie: I have to admit: I couldn't decide which pictures to put up on the site. So here are a bunch more. I would have included a slideshow if I could figure out how they work (or afford ShowIt!), so hopefully no one minds being inundated with pics!





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) :) :) I love these pictures!!!!! Awesome job.

How is Mr. Grinch doing? I can't wait to see his March costume.

It was great seeing you guys on Sunday!