Saturday, October 25, 2008

Around the Corner...

I walked through the mall a few days ago, totally out of sort. Was that... Christmas music... already?! But it's only October! End of October, maybe, but its still hot outside.

But, yes, alas, it's that time of year again. For my 2008 brides and grooms, I will be re-releasing your events online this week so you can give your family the best gift available - pictures of you! Any purchases made before December 1 will receive a special holiday discount of 10%. Also, i'm moving over to a new and improved proofing system, so I will be sending you additional information on how to log in and view your photos.

For my 2009 brides... my 2009 prices take effect next week! So, if you have been dragging your feet on booking (or sending in that retainer), please note that your current quotes are only good through the end of the week. For those that want to take advantage of the last remaining week of 2008 prices, if you book before November 1st, I will still honor those prices.

Happy Christmas to all, and to all, a good night!

No comments: