Sunday, February 3, 2008

Achieving Goals

I am the type of person that derives ridiculous satisfaction from crossing things off of lists.

With that, I am proud to announce that i'm well on my way to accomplishing two of more of my goals - #'s 75 and 101 on my 101 list!

Friday afternoon, I had a lovely lunch with Ma5en, Melissa Koehler and her husband (while he doesn't have a website, I hear he's got a mean point-and-shoot going on).

Then, Friday night, my husband Brandon and I went over to sdohana's (aka the Baxters). I don't think that I have laughed that much in a long time - I had such a FABULOUS evening, even though I stayed up well past my bedtime. Pictures and a summary of the night can be found on the sdohana blog - I can't even think to rival such a description, so I will leave it to Dave to describe it (in perfect adult grammer, might I add).

But most importantly, I am making progress on my 101 list by branching out to other photogs and making new friends in SD. Go me!

2 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Yeah! Go You! You can do it!
I will have to agree that Dave's description of the night was hilarious!

david & kimi baxter said...

yay julia!! sorry to keep you up past your bed time, but we're so glad you stayed over!! we had a blast with you two funny people. have an awesome weekend guys!