Monday, January 7, 2008

Incredible!

I have several photography blogs that I read on a regular basis, with the hope that one day my skills will develop to the point where I am as fabulous as them (jasmine*, jessicaclaire, [b]ecker, plus some up and coming people like sdohana - a favorite because my ohana all lives in Hawaii). I visit these blogs for inspiration, motivation and the affirmance that with hard work, one can really succeed in photograhy.

One of my favorites, the very most amazing and creative nate and jaclyn from theblogisfound had the most AWESOME post today about the most awesome idea ever - a photobooth. But instead of a regular boring old photobooth, each couple was posed in ridiculous staged ways (by the way, to see the pictures you have to scroll down bc I can't link directly to the post).

Any brides interested in something like this... I am too! I always have a second shooter when I work, and this is a great use for them later in the reception. I also have all of the materials necessary to make a little homemade photobooth. So much fun!

2 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Hi Julie,
I stopped in to check out your blog and wanted to say "HI". You can count me in as another Jessica Claire fan. I always say that I want to be her when I grow up! LOL!

Cheers,
Jaci

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

aloha julia! what can i say. wow. i am so honored (and extremely humbled) that you included us on your list with all those amazing photographers. thank you so much for the kind words. we'll keep doing our best and hopefully some day we'll be as good as nate and jaclyn (our favorite too). since we're both in SD maybe we can meet up with you some time.